PCSX2: The Ultimate Tutorial for Beginners



    
 
    Hello everyone!  This is another one of my Kaos Tutorials episodes, and this time, I have another episode of a guides to emulation series.  This time, it's a guide to getting started, setting up the preferences, setting up the controller(s) and some gameplay demonstration footage.  Some games such as Tenchu 3 : Wrath of Heaven, do not work and can cause a crash to the emulator or your machine!  Others, which are featured as demo footage in the video, do work quite well, including: 




 

 
 
 
 

 

Games that are shown to be limited in functionality

 
 
 
 
 


Other Games Tested so far (Not shown in the video)
 
 
 

 

 
 

 
 
 

    As an additional supplement to this episode, I also have my playlist on emulator guides, which includes various emulators including OpenEmu, RetroArch, and More.

Emulator Guide Playlist

                    

     In short, I want to conclude this article with a wonderful statement that we live in a great time for playing games from the past.  Remember to own the games you play on PCSX2, support those who made the games.  And as I always say, "Until Next Time, be safe out there, as I will be signing off"

Comments